Friday, August 6, 2010

Sweet sweet gingham!

I have a thing for gingham lately. It's a little bit retro, a little bit rockabilly and a little bit country.
While rearranging my fabric closet I came across some gingham in several different colors. I just love it when I buy something because it was on sale, stash it away, then years later I come across it and it just happens to be exactly what I've been wanting or needing!
I pulled out the fabric and stuck it in the "to do" pile that is getting increasingly larger. I've got a few ideas already but wanted to see what other people were doing with gingham these days.
Here are a few of my favorite finds!













There are also many other beautiful gingham and non-gingham items in each of the Etsy shops listed. I wish I had a million dollars...or even a couple hundred just lying around!

No comments:

Post a Comment